Monday, December 14, 2009

booby feed the world

Speaking of breasts (Moses just called our chicken "chicken boobs," which makes me never want to eat chicken boobs again), I had this weird flashback to when Eva was a baby (I was listening to Diane Rehm talking about making better workplaces) and I had to pump breast milk  in a bathroom stall during my lunch break and my boss made inappropriate comments about said mammaries. . . but I'm not bitter or scarred or anything.

 I guess I was too young and scared to make a fuss or to try to find a decent place to pump.

Was that TMI, or are we free to share on the Lady Times?

9 comments:

  1. totally not tmi. it's total mammary information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. moses has a bit of bam in him. she always calls them "chicken busts."

    ReplyDelete
  3. it may have been tmi... except that you've told me that story before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not TMI! And esp not on a lady times blog.
    I don't remember that story, though (the one you referenced in the title), I just remember that punch line. Care to repeat?

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was an episode of the bernie mac show where his sister was walking around in her nightie with her robe open. he asked her to close it, and she said "boobie never hurt nobody--boobie feed the world!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh, the Bernie Mac show. There were some good lady characters in that show. What ever happened to it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS: I was JK'ing. That was actually LTMI-- Lady Time Mammary Information. Totes appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lady Time Mammary Information!!!
    I love it.

    ReplyDelete