Friday, February 5, 2010

Mormon Women Project

First of all, this whole website is pretty cool, and I've only just begun perusing it.  I love how she focuses on the different choices Mormon women make and how there are so many good choices available to us now.  I think that kind of sums up feminism for ladies today.  We don't need to be hating on anyone for making a choice we wouldn't have made.  

So start with this interview.  I particularly like what she says about Eve in the last paragraph.

p.s.--what's up with Mormon women these days?  We're all over the place and becoming more and more visible.  Is it the bloggernacle?

2 comments:

  1. I just read the interview--it was awesome.
    I think the idea that there is more than one right path in life is really important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for posting that website! It's neat to read about women in the church & the amazing stories.

    p.s. I absolutely love that.."bloggernacle"
    so perfect.

    ReplyDelete